This well-known and much loved restaurant brand are looking for a UX Researcher to join them, driving forward their research function as they further establish their UX and Design team.
Having been established over 30 years ago, and with over 450 restaurants across the UK and Ireland this brand pride themselves on their culture which is very much built around being people-centric and purpose-led. They’re constantly evolving, and over the past couple of years have been launching their UX Research playbook, redesigning their app and in-restaurant experiences.
Your role will be pivotal here, helping to shape design across the business. You’ll need to come with a strategic mindset as you’ll be accountable for the UX Research function, having a vision for how research can influence things, whilst working to truly understand their customer base
Your role will include:
- Creating and owning experience maps, journey maps, personas and mindsets
- Identifying and championing problem areas within the customer experience that need improvement
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure solutions are user-centric
- Advising on best practise and suitable methodologies
- Leading discovery pieces and key strategic initiatives
- You’re a subject matter expert, passionate about user research and being the voice of research across the business
- You’re driven and a self-starter, able to work confident in more ambiguous environments
- Previous experience in a similar commercial role where you’ve worked to establish a research function would be ideal
- You’re experienced across a range of research methodologies. This role is more qual focused but any quant expertise would be great too
What can you expect in return?
- Base salary of up to £65,000 + bonus
- Private healthcare
- Annual team trips abroad
- Free lunch and restaurant discounts
This brand have truly worked hard on their culture! They constantly strive for positive change and personal development across every area of the business.
WFH policy: 2 days a week in the office (flexible)
If this sounds like a role you don’t want to miss out on, then get in touch with a recent CV on [email protected]!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.