Yes, another 'award winning' agency BUT these guys have been around a while and their UX-maturity is strong! Yes, they are fast-paced and many of them have trendy beards but agency stereotypes aside, they also work on in-depth processes, product-focussed projects and huge transformations on behalf of their clients.
Looking for both a new Senior and Mid-weight UX Designer to join the growing team.
Full service creative agency who have been around the blocks and have since built a strong digital team not to mention a presence within the market.
Overall, they’re definitely in the ‘large’ category as far as agency sizes go. But that’s not to say you’d feel like a small cog in a big machine by any means. The size of their clients and projects will mean you play an influential part in what goes out the door.
Digital team is supported with Project Managers, Client Services, Creatives as well as UI and UX Designers. They also have an onsite Tech team along with another base on the continent for more of the production work.
Over the next year they’re looking to grow their digital team even more. These people will work across all clients and have recently had another huge client win with a renowned energy supplier. Other key clients are within the fast-food, football, flights and confectionery sectors.
They’re also expanding into new remits within voice technology frameworks and apps.
You’d be working closely with the UX Director, focussing on;
- Setting the UX direction and strategy of the product using insights and data.
- Helping lead a cross-functional team through the design process (structuring exploration and research initiatives, leading design workshops, prototyping, testing and iterating).
- This role will need someone to manage a variety of stakeholders, making sure relationships internally and externally are as smooth and collaborative as possible.
- You will also have extensive experience in a range of qualitative research methods and be able to propose, design and deliver research studies within a user-centred design framework.
They are looking for;
- Experience in both UX Research and Design.
- Evidence that you have integrated research findings into experience design including the creation of personas, journey maps, customer experience principles – as well as interface design.
- The ability to prototype (Axure and/or Sketch), as well as design user flows of different levels of complexity.
- Client-facing skills, including the ability to communicate simply and clearly to a range of audiences.
- An interest in new technologies, new methodologies and a desire to continuously learn.
- Ideally some previous agency experience – but this is not a deal-breaker.
- Exposure to product work as well as campaigns.
- Passion for user-centred thinking and no ego!
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.