Be part of an organisation leading the way in audience interaction technology working with some of the biggest sporting events and TV shows (ITV, BT Sport, EA Sport).
I am currently looking for multiple Technical leads to join a highly successful SaaS interaction platform based in London. They are leading the way in audience interaction technology and are behind some of the biggest sporting events and TV shows (ITV, BT Sport, EA Sport).
The Technical Lead will be taking responsibility for the architecture and technical delivery of the products and solutions in their team, while working on a platform which powers a range of massively scalable real-time products and solutions in entertainment and sport.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with backend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side application logic
- Working on client libraries and APIs, and implementing a highly flexible UI
- Working alongside producers, designers and testers, building products and solutions for the big names globally in entertainment
- Multi-year experience with the relevant technology stack (see above)
- Experience of building mobile-first applications and knowledge of modern devices, browsers and UI trends
- Experience integrating third-party service providers like Facebook, Twitter, Auth0, Twilio, Opta etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using Git Flow and code reviews
- An eye for design and the skill to ensure that an app matches its agreed designs exactly
The position will pay up to £80,000 and offers various benefits including private health, great offices, Gym membership, flexi / remote working and MORE!
If this could be of interest please CLICK APPLY!!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.