UI Designer needed for a role in a large in-house team in a well known and loved brand
I have been asked to help recruit a new UI Designer for this retail brand. This is the largest design team I have come across. There are around 80 talented designers working there ranging from UX/UI/Service Design/Accessibility etc. It is a really collaborative in-house space where you have chance to learn from others and grow with the business. Everyone I have spoken to there has been very friendly and really passionate about working there, so I am pleased to help them find someone new for the team.
You will work on the loyalty team to
- Craft elegant and user-centred reports, functional illustrations, and icons
- Contribute to the evolving design system by creating new components
- Work closely with UX designer to deliver an industry leading insight platform
- Usability testing and iterative design improvements
- Interact with engineers to embedded to patterns and components across the group
- Collaborate with diverse teams from different disciplines
- Champion inclusive design principles in your work and throughout the team
- Expertise designing with tools such as Figma
- Previously worked on internal tools or dashboards preferable
- UCD approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of how to design inclusively
Hybrid Working Policy
You will be required to go to the London office 2 days per week.
Want more details? Get in touch with your CV & portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.