This client is one of the biggest names in advertising but they're not an agency. They're big on tech and are well known for their industry experience as well as global delivery.
The company is in 100 markets with over 35 local offices and just under 200 employees. Working with advertising agencies, brands, production companies, media agencies, broadcasters and digital businesses they are well known within the digital advertising world.
Based in Central London, although remote for now – they do expect/hope for people to be back in the office by early next year however (depending on the Covid status by then). At that point there will still be some flexibility with working from home also.
You will have an understanding of great design and a rich understanding of user experience best practices.
Their design team is currently small so you will also have the opportunity to form a new way of working within the business.
This also includes;
- Conducting user testing, primary research and research practices
- Understanding user needs and interrogate internal assumptions about them
- Working on design from concept all the way through to software development
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps or other artefacts to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Presenting designs and manage stakeholder feedback and expectations
- Supporting internal and external user research and evaluate user feedback with the help of the Product teams
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Working with software development to ensure implementation of product features and user experience improvements
- Systems thinker – looking for someone who’s used to complex work with large amounts of data and multiple different user types
- Proven track record as a UX Designer up to Senior level already
- Comfortable talking to a wide range of stakeholders and types of user
- A good understanding of design research practices — using both quantitative and qualitative data and insight to inform design decisions
- Proficiency in tools such as Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure or other relevant design and wireframing tools
- Able to lead
- Able to work in small team – pragmatic but also confident
- Visual, brand or UI design is not the primary responsibility of the UX Designer, but you should be sensitive to and understand visual design practices
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.