Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity to work very closely with a Head of Design in an expanding team, designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS). Work in a dynamic team who are focused on results, not facetime!
An online platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital, including high profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
Backed by a leading venture capital investment firm, this company now has exclusive commercial agreements in place with the London Stock Exchange and pan-European stock exchanges.
They already have Series A funding secured with approximately 40 people in the business so far and growing fast – despite Covid19!
You’ll be involved in every step of the product process from concept through to delivery, ongoing testing and iteration.
You will take ownership of your projects and so must have the ability to clearly articulate and stand up for your decisions while still being capable of taking on-board the opinions and feedback of others.
You’ll be able to work autonomously when necessary but thrive in a collaborative working environment where everyone is on a continuous learning curve.
Given the small size of the design team currently, you’ll need to be capable on the visual side as well as some research but more so with being able to utilise it than conduct it.
Must haves include;
– Significant experience designing products in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
– Experience designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS).
– Expert with Sketch/Craft and Invision.
– Strong with Adobe CS and prototyping software such as Prototpie.
– Strong technical design skills with a good eye for typography, grids and space.
– Portfolio featuring detailed examples of design work with accompanying rationale.
– Solid understanding of UX best practice and human behaviour.
– Experience building design systems and UI toolkits.
Nice to have;
– Experience in financial services.
– Experience with setting up and running user testing sessions.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!