Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
An opportunity to work very closely with a Head of Design in an expanding team, designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS).
An online platform connecting individual investors with publicly listed companies raising capital, including high profile FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 companies.
Backed by a leading venture capital investment firm, this company now has exclusive commercial agreements in place with the London Stock Exchange and pan-European stock exchanges.
They already have Series C funding secured (£110 Million secured Jan 2022) with approximately 120 people in the business so far and growing fast!
Looking for people able to come into a London-based office twice a week.
*sorry, sponsorship is unavailable.
You’ll be involved in every step of the product process from concept through to delivery, ongoing testing and iteration.
You will take ownership of your projects and so must have the ability to clearly articulate and stand up for your decisions while still being capable of taking on-board the opinions and feedback of others.
You’ll be able to work autonomously when necessary but thrive in a collaborative working environment where everyone is on a continuous learning curve. You’ll be joining an existing design team who have been formulated to be able to operate and deliver results interdependently of the wider business (without needing to wait for sign offs and approval from internal stakeholders) in order to keep things moving at a much faster pace.
You’ll need to be capable on the visual side as well as some research but more so with being able to utilise it than conduct it.
Must haves include;
– Significant experience designing products in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
– Experience designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS).
– Expert with Sketch/Craft and Invision.
– Strong with Adobe CS and prototyping software such as Protopie.
– Strong technical design skills with a good eye for typography, grids and space.
– Portfolio featuring detailed examples of design work with accompanying rationale.
– Solid understanding of UX best practice and human behaviour.
– Experience building design systems and UI toolkits.
Nice to have;
– Experience in financial services.
– Experience with setting up and running user testing sessions.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio through ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!