Are you into fitness? If so, this could be the role for you as we are working with one of the UK’s most reputable & well-known health & well-being companies.
We are working with one of the UK’s most reputable & well-known gym & fitness operators in the UK & Europe. The company currently have around 1.8 million members across 500 gyms and currently holds a market leading position in the UK and across parts of Europe.
The company are focused on providing high quality services in the gym whilst also being affordable with no fixed contracts and being available 24/7.
They are the UK’s largest private gym operator, both by number of gyms and members and have recently opened sites globally and are planning to increase this as well.
The company has an in-house development team for both its website and mobile app, which they are a growing. Launching in the middle east and US last year, their objectives are to improve member experience and act as a point of competitive
differentiation, to continue to scale the app and web across the Group, and create a coherent experience across web, app, and physical gyms.
As a key investment focus, they are looking for an additional permanent product manager to deliver against these targets.
Some key responsibilities & ownership:
- Understand the company’s business offering and objectives to deliver products that are aligned with their goals.
- Management from business initiative through to ticket creation including hypothesis generation, user testing, stakeholder sign off etc.
- Work closely with the product designers to maintain alignment between product objectives and design
- Mobile app tracking and analytics (including on user feedback) to create data driven decision making
- Reporting back to Business Owners and wider stakeholders on performance against targets
- Effective management of IT team and day to day delivery of the app against feature roadmap and business objectives, in close partnership with IT Delivery team
- Working cross functionally to create the best end-to-end experience within across domains. (Web, App, Gyms)
Some Key Requirements for yourself:
- Relevant experience building digital products (preferably including mobile apps) with a demonstrated ability to drive product roadmaps, development, and delivery within an agile framework
- Experience integrating customer feedback into product requirements
- Experience turning data into insights to enable improved decision-making
- Experience working with dedicated design resource
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Positive, problem solving, entrepreneurial
This is a Hybrid role & you will be required in the office 3 days a week (London Based)
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.