Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An independent customer experience studio is looking to bring in a Test Manager to head up their test team.
Based in Fitzrovia they’ve got 55 people in their office, who work with a broad range of clients. These range from large corporates to small start-ups.
They’re looking for someone who has a strong and clear overview of the testing landscape. They’re keen for someone to come in and work closely with the CTO, Architect Lead and Programme Managers to standardise their testing policy, before defining set processes and rolling that out across the business. It’s an area of the business they’re looking to put a lot of time into so you’ll be given the backing you need to succeed.
In terms of testing tools they’re not really wedded to anything as such, so you’ll have a lot of control here. You’ll have previous experience implementing an automated testing strategy as well as being highly proficient in manual testing (they’re looking to move away from this, though there are still legacy projects that are tested this way). A lot of their work is done in Java or Python so if you’ve written scripts before in these languages that’ll be a huge bonus, as would experience with your more generic testing tools such as Selenium and Cucumber.
As an individual, they’re keen to find someone who:
· Is an excellent communicator with strong leadership skills, as well as having a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
· Has a strong interesting in technology, focused on QA techniques, tools and approaches.
· An ability to work with senior stakeholders to define quality policies, standards and processes.
· Has an ability to create data for testing, as well as an excellent eye for detail.
· Has experience testing visual design.
· Experience with several industry standard automated testing tools.
In return for the above they’re offering a salary of up to £70K as well as a fantastic range of benefits. They really focus on making their employees happy, so allow you to buy holiday, offer flexitime, a season ticket loan, remote working options and a free lunch every Friday, on top of free breakfast every day!