Want to work with one of the most well-respected digital agencies out there, with brands including Nike, Netflix and Paypal?
This is a digital agency that’s been around for over 2 decades with offices in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australasia. 2100 people globally and 180 digital in the London office across Innovation & Experience Design, Data Science, Engineering and Business Transformation & Commerce.
User Experience is embedded throughout the business. In fact, every project starts with a deep consideration of how and where UX and UX Research will form the basis of all decisions. UCD thinking is also very important here. No fighting for budgets, you’ll have it on every project.
UX and UX Research is also not siloed out – all UX Consultants do both Research and core UX Design. It’s one of those rare places that understands you can’t have good design without good research fundamentals.
Your role will include:
- Working in Agile product squads across their impressive client portfolio
- Able to successfully contribute to the overall strategic client approach
- Leading UX work streams on large-scale and complex projects
- Liaising with senior stakeholders, hosting workshops and clearly articulating your ideas
- Being involved in new business pitches where appropriate
There is also the opportunity for some travel to clients in USA, Europe and Asia!
- Ability to use Sketch or Invision
- Experience in Principle or Axure highly beneficial but not essential
- Responsive design and native app experience
- Confident leading multiple work-stream projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Flexible to changing business requirements (i.e. midway through a project, requirements and priorities might change so ability to take this on the chin and move forward is important)
- Always up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies
What can you expect from them?
- Base salary of up to £55,000
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start + bank holidays + 1.5 days at Christmas
- Remote working
- Flexible hours, i.e. start and finish when YOU feel like you’re done!
- Individual training budgets
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Free breakfast and fruit
- Health cover
- Enhanced pension
- Discounted gym membership
Incredibly diverse – 30+ different languages spoken in the building and a healthy mix of genders, race, nationalities, religions and beliefs all in the spirit of collaboration. Very proud of how diverse the teams are.
For an agency, their hours are far more realistic than others. Usually 9-5.30PM on most days. Remote/flexible working is offered and can be agreed in advance i.e. start late, finish early or working from home once a week.
There are also a ton of events to explore cross-collaboration across teams and lastly, a deep sense of meaning and purpose behind what you do, every single day.
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send us over your CV and portfolio – or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.