Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Senior User Researcher required for 9 month Fixed Term Contract for well known charity who actively make a huge difference in peoples lives by offering free impartial advice through a number of fantastic tools & services.
Senior User Researcher – FTC – March 2021 – £50k (Pro Rata)
Want to work for a brand that help millions of people every single year by providing free and impartial advice and tools?
This client are one of the largest not-for-profit organisations in London at the moment, with over 20 million users across England and Wales. They’re currently undergoing an exciting digital transformation whereby they are joining their various streams together to create a more seamless experience for their users in need. Given that 70% of their cases are considered complex, this is a really important transition for them to make sure that they are on point with the services they provide.
You will work on an array of cross platform projects be it online and offline, conducting research to help transform my clients array of product and services which actively help millions of people a year.
You will lead, plan and deliver research strategies getting involved in both quant and qual research. Your research activities will vary depending on what’s best for the project be it running workshops, user testing to more ethnographic studies.
As a candidate you will be an experienced User Researcher with a proven track record of delivering User Research in a commercial environment and demonstrate how your Research impacted the overall design.
Important you have;
– Experience delivering User Research to shape both digital & non digital services, .
– Wide range of diverse research methodologies from usability testing to ethnography studies.
– Experienced in stakeholder management & running stakeholder workshops.
– Experienced working in an agile environment, working within multi disciplinary product teams.
– Ability to use range of research tools from online survey tools to remote usability software.
Ideally but not essential;
– A degree related to User Research, such as HCI or Psychology.
– Experience within accessibility and running User Research with vulnerable groups.
This is generally an amazing opportunity for any User Researchers who are looking to get involved in an incredible charitable organisation who actively making a huge difference in people’s lives with their services being in demand more than ever due to the current climate.
If this sounds like you or you’re interested to hear more APPLY below!