We are working with a fun digital design studio who have worked with some of the most recognised names and brands across the world like Google, Sony, Ikea, Samsung, BMW and more. They are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their team 🚀
The client is a digital product design studio renowned for it’s innovative and user-centric approach to design and technology. With a huge global presence, they specialise in creating immersive and user-friendly experiences across various platforms, including mobile apps, games, and more. Their work is characterised by a blend of creativity, cutting-edge technology, and a strong emphasis on user experience, making them a leader in the digital design industry.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in all stages of the product development process, from brainstorming business challenges and concepts right through to iterating the fidelity of the UI up to launch.
Here what’s your day-to-day will involve:
- Validating design concepts by eliciting user feedback, measuring usability, considering market analysis, and balancing against technical constraints/opportunities
- Using prototyping tools to convey the movement and functionality of concepts whilst also creating moments of delight
- Exploring and communicating design concepts for digital products through artefacts like sketches, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Participating in design research, user research, and validation testing
- Bringing systems thinking in order to create robust design systems that can scale effectively
- Understanding and (where appropriate) challenging business requirements to champion user needs, as a way to further promote product and market strategy
Aside from having a portfolio that demonstrates the breadth of cross-platform work, core craft skills, and design process, you are;
- A Design Generalist: Whilst you may have developed a specialism you have a range of typography, layout, and information visualisation skills with a working understanding of lean design processes, and iterative prototyping using common design software
- Current in your practice: You have a good working understanding of user-centered design, testing, research usability principles, techniques, and methodologies. You keep up with the latest trends in design and technology
- Passionate about innovating through design: Bringing original thinking, strong design practice and advocating for the user
- Highly Collaborative: Able to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers using Agile and Lean principles
- Adaptable: You thrive in ambiguity and are comfortable switching contexts and able to apply design practice across a range of industries and different deliverables and goals
- Able to travel: from time to time, when required and with advance planning
What they can offer:
- Salary up to £75k + Benefits
- WFH Policy (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Profit Share
- Annual Growth & Development
- Wellness & Resilience benefits
- People manager training
- And More….
4 Round Interview Stage
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV and portfolio!