Working for a global social app, alongside a high-calibre User Research team. London-based office but open to fully remote - so long as UK-based.
My client is looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst Contractor to support their internal research team to continue to provide the right level of support to help the business reach its objectives.
Contract will be for 6 months initially.
- This company operates what is essentially an internal research agency – most of their work is done in-house, from briefing to questionnaire creation to scripting to analysis and reporting. This role is primarily to support their senior researchers and research managers. The role includes:
- Providing support across the research process. That could mean scripting, detailed analysis or helping to pull together a presentation.
- Full engagement as a member of the research team during the time they are in contract. This includes participation in weekly meetings, keeping team up to date on work and generally supporting the team in its objectives.
- Help with or take lead on analysis and reporting on both bespoke research projects and large scale data sets which already exist but for which they have limited capacity to interrogate
- Depending on experience, there may be some stakeholder engagement with BI teams, their CRM team or possibly the product and marketing teams
- Sampling – Experience designing balanced sampling methodologies accurately measure customers or target audiences (experience using owned sample or client sample is a plus).
- Data Analysis – Creating data tables, recoding variables, experience with or a good understanding of weighting. Experience with research analysis tools. Experience with large scale multi-market studies is a plus.
- Report Writing – Creating clear reports and charts that bring to life complex data in simple ways. (Google Slides experience preferred. If only PowerPoint experience they would want you to self train in Slides for the job)
- Survey Writing – Experience writing ad hoc surveys based on stakeholder briefs strongly desired but not essential.
- Survey Scripting experience desirable but not required
Software: Q strongly preferred, strong evidence of proficiency in similar analysis tools required. Google Office Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs)
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail-oriented, and maintain the highest standards of accuracy and statistical rigour
- You are positive and committed with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a flexible approach
- You are a problem solver and a forward thinker
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management skills and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- 1-2 Stages – video calls with the Research Director and potentially more of the team
If this sounds like you then please apply ASAP with your CV to stand the best chance of getting an interview.