Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This is a great chance to work within the fin-tech world alongside a very supportive and charismatic Head of Design. You'll be working on their full digital manifestation, across the whole digital product range within all the markets they cover - including outside of the UK.
My client is a digital wealth management and investment company. They aim to provide their customers with the most honest, accurate and easy to understand customer service, whether that’s over the phone, through their website or via their app.
It’s also a great time to join as they recently signed another important deal in another country along with pre-existing and established business they already have both in the UK and another European city, with the ambition to grow even further.
Here you’ll genuinely be able to come in and make an impact, contributing to push the boundaries and compete with the best in class within the FinTech design arena.
Their newly appointed Head of Design is a real character, whose focus is to create a forward thinking multidisciplinary team.
This is a brand new position due to the company growth.
You will face compelling challenges ahead and be happy getting your hands dirty on pan-European native products (iOS/Android) as well as a React Web Platform along with a brand new and complex scalable Design System that deserves the whole UXD teams’ attention and dedication.
They’re planning to revamp the whole proposition with strategy, product and marketing from the ground up which you will be part of.
You will work in a flat structured cross-functional team where everybody can contribute, learn and support each other.
You will be responsible for:
– Defining and delivering end-to-end User Centred Design products and journeys in a Lean-Agile environment.
– Ensuring that design solutions reflect users needs but also their brand proposition and business goals.
– Understanding priorities and planning with the team activities to optimise and sync squad efforts for shared goals.
– Supporting the team and product owners in understanding what it takes to achieve product-market fit, gain traction and grow an active user base, while managing underlying risks and responsibilities along the way.
– Forming close relationships with stakeholders and earn their trust to collaborate effectively.
– Complete synchronisation of all the clients’ services and their full digital manifestation across the whole digital product range across markets so an interest or any background in branding would be definitely beneficial also.
– Previous commercial experience as a Product Designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating systems thinking and examples of product design work.
– Have solid prototyping skills at various speeds and levels of fidelity (eg. Figma, Sketch, Principle, Flinto, FramerX or InVision).
– Experience designing, structuring and documenting design systems and build-measure-learn type approaches.
– Think beyond how something looks to how it should achieve business goals, behave and the functional implications.
– Understand what success looks like and how to measure to ensure the effectiveness of what is being designed, while setting specific targets to track.
– Be able to push back if you feel that requirements or directions are not right. Question bad requests and propose better viable alternatives.
– Apply lean techniques across everything you do, including methodology, process and documentation.
– Experience running sessions, presenting ideas, vision and strategy to a wide range of stakeholders and ensuring that everyone understands the rationale behind a design decision and gets inspired to buy-in any UXD proposition.
– Able to identify the most pressing needs of their users and prioritise the design accordingly.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.