Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
Lead Product Designer needed to help a company with a great cause develop their products.
This is an award-winning company that helps build a sense of belonging in the workplace, helping create a culture where everyone is included. They believe everyone should have the equal opportunity to shape their future, regardless of their background. This is Tech For Good – you’d have the chance to work somewhere that you know you’re making a real difference to others lives.
As the Lead Product Designer, you will own and grow the Product Design team as they
develop as a company. You’ll be directly managing one Product Designer and working
with Product Managers, Researcher, Product Analyst, and front and back-end
As they’re a small team this is a hands-on role, where you’ll spend most of your
time designing parts of their products/website within a cross-functional
team. We’re looking for someone with significant experience in this space who can really
own and develop the product design team.
Ideally, you are quite visually focused and love things to be pixel perfect as well as having B2C experience You must have relevant experience for the role requirements below:
• Help drive the vision, strategic plan and execution for their product roadmaps, both
short term and long-term. Shape the user experience, create and develop new
features, and facilitate the design process to take their products from the ideation
phase to market ready.
• Manage, support and grow their Product Design team across multiple products.
• Coach and provide feedback on your team’s performance, helping them to
develop clear career development goals and action plans on how to achieve them.
• Shaping future vision with key stakeholders in the business.
• Work collaboratively with different disciplines, such as UX Researchers and Data
Analysts to effectively influence product growth.
• Partner with the Product Managers and Engineers to ensure the team is
strategically aligned, engaged, and delivering results.
• Develop new product features/ optimize existing features, carry ideas from initial
sketches, creating user flows, designing the UI, handing them over in the
appropriate format to engineers and continuously improving the design as they
release to users.
• Continuously use research and testing to validate your work and build empathy
and further understanding of users.
• Build and maintain the component library of their design system, working closely
with engineer to ensure it meets their requirements.
If you are interested in this role please apply now. Applications will require you to have a portfolio showcasing your UX/UI work please.