Our client is reinventing early learning children's media for a new generation.
The company is a top global publisher of award-winning educational games and videos for children age 3-7.
They are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Senior Full-stack Engineer to join their team. They are entering a new phase of growth, and this is a unique opportunity to join a proven and maturing business and technology team, as a key member of the development team.
You’ll have solid commercial experience in developing complex applications using different programming code languages and frameworks both on front-end and back-end. The right candidate will be a start-up ready team player, willing to push the bar to achieve ambitious targets and not afraid to face new challenges. Hungry to learn and share his/her knowledge, passionate about programming and new technologies.
They’re looking for someone who has experience with most of the following:
- Strong development background in Java Spring Boot (min version 8)
- Relational database design and optimization with SQL and Mysql
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure, especially Lambda and Dynamo DB
- Experience of developing serverless architecture and high availability architectures
- Experience of Node.js and frontend frameworks
- Deep understanding of web security and content protection
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- Good working practices of producing clear and up-to-date documentation
- Experience or the desire to mentor junior developers
It would be nice to have experience of video streaming architecture or in developing mobile applications with Unity, though they’ll happily get you up to speed if not. GraphQL experience would be a big bonus!
They’re offering up to £55K for this role, with some potential for flex.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.