Working for a big name within customisable content. A highly advanced CMS used by huge, global brands!
This client is revolutionizing the CMS landscape with its highly adaptable and dynamic Content Management Platform, allowing both developers and content creators to collaboratively and easily shape and manage content for websites and applications, quickly.
Used by organizations like Spotify, Nike, Sonos, Loom, and Figma, it allows companies to customize and distribute content from a single source.
Fully-remote working but looking for someone based on the East Coast of America, such as New York, Raleigh, Philadelphia or Boston.
Salary up to $225,000 depending on your experience and where you’re based.
In this role you will primarily focus on their software product which enables developers to build content that serve the needs of the business, content owners, and editors.
You will design how code turns into interface for developers to use, with the resulting experience being elegant and delightful for editors. You will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, and lead design on the team with your product and engineering management peers.
Some of your key functions will include;
● Leading design on this product team.
● Co-own the design system to continually improve UX quality of the overall product.
● Develop insights through tactical research with enterprise customers, and stakeholders.
● Facilitate discovery to arrive at unique solutions to complex problems.
● Help manage the team along with your engineering and product manager peers.
● Offer mentorship to designers, and raise design literacy across the company.
Coming from a developer background or at least having a good understanding of the development space will be key as you are ultimately designing how code turns into interfaces. Also experience with design systems and being knowledgeable in building tools for developers which are scalable and also how they actually work with design systems.
Other key experience includes;
● Recent experience working on SaaS-based products.
● Full end-to-end design experience, from user research through to strategy and design.
● Comfortable working with highly technical and business audiences.
● Strong visual and interaction design skills.
● Adept at designing for systems at scale.
● A working knowledge of best practices for design process at technology companies.
● Experienced in discovery tools and methods, especially facilitation, and tactical research.
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!