National healthcare provider who are transitioning into a technology company, building a new platform from the ground up.
It’s a truly great time to join this national healthcare provider who are transitioning into a technology company. They’re building a new platform from the ground up to enable them to enter a period of huge growth and opportunity.
They’re redefining work for underserved Nurses & Carers by creating a resource of care, ensuring that every touchpoint with the company results in a positive experience they want to share with others. They’ve released several products that have had a fundamental impact on the business and you’ll be joining at a time when they are accelerating change across all departments.
You can work fully remotely so long as UK-based as they would on occasion like you to visit users located up and down the country. Alternatively, they also have a London-based office if you wanted somewhere to go in and work.
Sorry, sponsorship is unavailable.
Looking for someone who has good experience of design systems and Figma usage but overall, this role actually steers a little more towards UX than UI. Initially you’d be extending the design of their mobile app, supporting with development of design system, working with their clients and operations teams (and dev) to develop the client side of their app.
You’d report to Head of Product but also work alongside a UX Consultant and also a UI designer as well as a contract Product Designer.
Some other core responsibilities will include;
- Conducting user research to better understand users’ pain-points and opportunities for improvement.
- Reviewing quantitative data to help inform design decisions.
- Creating and maintaining user personas, customer journey maps, information architecture diagrams, user flows and wireframes/low-hi fidelity designs.
- Creating prototypes to communicate solutions to stakeholders across the business.
- Planning and conducting usability tests and synthesising results.
- Context switching between high-level product strategy and design details.
- Someone who is confident with Figma and can support in the maintenance of a design system.
- Someone who can communicate effectively across the business, can manage expectations and keep others informed.
- Someone who continually pushes for a better understanding of the needs and perspectives of those outside their own viewpoint.
- Solid end-to-end design experience and capability. Previous HealthTech experience is not required but a solid portfolio which showcases your process and deliverables, is.
If this sounds like the place for you then please apply with your CV and portfolio ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.