We’re working with a leading Software brand that solve complex data challenges for almost a million users - they’re now looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team!
This brand has a portfolio of over 100 digital products that help companies run more smoothly. They see UX as integral to enabling their business to solve these complex tech problems; their design team is pivotal in ensuring they can produce delightful and intuitive products that make DevOps simple.
Your role will involve:
- Utilising research and insights in inform the product roadmap, and determine a backlog of ideas to test
- Owning and driving the end-to-end design process, being accountable for local design decisions and the resulting product experience
- Driving and facilitating design actives to explore, validate and shape new concepts
- Supporting the growth and personal development of more junior members in the design team
- Working closely with peers in Product Management and Tech
- You’ve got a solid portfolio showcasing your UX process and deliverables, end-to-end
- You’re previously worked in the SaaS/B2B space
- Ideally you might come from an agency background, with experience of working with multiple clients
- You’re strong on the strategic/user research side of things
- You might have previously led a team and have experience mentoring
- Strong communication skills, easily able to articulate your ideas to others
Why choose this brand?
- Base salary of up to £70,000 + share scheme + benefits
- Clear career progression plans
- Strong learning and development opportunities (Friday afternoons are dedicated to this)
- Big focus on collaboration, particularly between engineering and design
- No siloed design titles, designers can choose to work across all areas of the design spectrum
- People really tend to grow with the brand, staying there for longer-than-average periods of time!
Anything else worth knowing?
- They currently have 11 designers in their team that you’d be working alongside
- Their HQ is in Cambridge but they also have offices in America, Berlin and Melbourne
- 91% of the Fortune 100 use this brand’s software
WFH Policy: 1-2 days a month in their Cambridge office
If this sounds like it could be your next challenge, then get in touch with your CV and portfolio at email@example.com!