Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
These guys specialise within ecommerce and contrary to some beliefs about agency-side work, they do UX processes properly and even have their own lab! You'll be working alongside an existing (and growing) UX Research and UX Design team also.
This agency are BIG on UX and ecommerce/retail. They work with some of the biggest, well known brands in the world and also have their own in-house UX lab, with the latest eye tracking equipment. You’d be working with the world’s most advanced and sophisticated analysis, testing and personalisation tools, to balance brand creative with results and to ultimately create awesome customer experiences.
Reporting to a Head of Research and working alongside another Senior UX Researcher, you’ll be planning, conducting and reporting on customer research, delivering strategic and tactical outputs.
You will be confident advising clients and the team on research activity that is required to inform road-maps for their digital products/services. Conducting proposed activities, and reporting back on key insights with rationale for recommendations.
You will be grounded in solid user-centred thinking, interpretation of both qualitative and quantitative data, behavioural insights and your wider knowledge of the digital landscape.
What you’ll do;
● Define and run a variety of research methods for clients, covering a mix including: depth interviews, usability testing (prototypes and products), large-scale surveys, guerilla user feedback/polls and heuristic reviews.
● Lead on research activities, representing the voice and mindset of the customer, from the approach through to interpretation of insights and output recommendations.
● Write up research outcomes to clearly communicate insights uncovered and the value they can add to client business, at both tactical and strategic levels, confidently presenting this in face-to-face debriefs and workshops.
● Work collaboratively within project teams, including specialists across UX, Data and Design, to identify customer experience opportunities for our clients.
● Analyse and interpret multiple sources of data, incorporating qualitative feedback (e.g. usability testing, customer interviews/groups, remote testing) and quantitative data (analytics, A/B testing, surveys) to identify the most valuable insights for both tactical improvements and wider strategic direction.
● Manage and work with recruitment partners, remote testing platforms, and ad-hoc tools/services as required to achieve the desired outcomes of research.
What you’ll need;
● Plenty of experience planning and running both generative and evaluative research activity, applying mixed methods as needed.
● Equally confident in digging for customer needs/motivations via depth interviews, evaluating pain-points and potential improvements via usability testing.
● Ability to confidently work out behavioural insights from both quantitative and qualitative data, generating hypotheses and sowing seeds for experience design and innovation.
● Strong analytical skill-set and experience conducting deep-dives on existing data and research, to generate insights and recommendations.
● Confident ability to communicate findings verbally and in written reports, with clear rationale for recommendations.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!