This FinTech startup, that work predominantly within the investment space, are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join their growing team.
This client has created a platform that allows individuals to take a more proactive role in the world of financial services and investing.
Their goal is to make this space easier, more accessible and fairer for everyone and through their platform, for the first time, everyday retail investors (like you or I) can connect to publicly traded companies raising capital.
As a brand they truly value user-centred design and see their design function as integral to their growth and crucial to them creating the most ideal platform for their users.
Having amped up the hiring this year, this client are looking to hire multiple Product Designers. You’ll be working on products that are fundamentally changing capital markets and retail investment for the benefit of individual investors.
Working end-to-end, alongside Research, Engineering and Product you’ll be working to drive innovation whilst ensuring this brand’s products are world class.
- You’re passionate about the financial world, and even better if that’s centred around the investment space
- You’re easily able to define problem statements, user stories, design goals and identify metrics for success
- You view user insights and data as integral to driving your design decisions
- You’re a strong collaborator, and easily able to articulate your ideas and decisions
- You’re comfortable coming in and hitting the ground running
- You’re confident working on large-scale projects with an international reach
- Maybe you’ve worked in a startup before and won’t be phased by joining a company going through high-growth
- You have a portfolio of commercial projects showcasing your end-to-end process and outcomes
And what can they offer you in return?
- Base salary of up to £75,000
- Discretionary bonus
- Equity options
- Hybrid working (2-3 days a week in their London office)
- Private healthcare
- Headspace subscription
- A culture that prizes inclusion, equality and transparency
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing fintechs in Europe!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then get in touch with your CV and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.