Working with a Mobile-Tech firm who are especially busy at the moment even in this current climate. The solutions they offer utilise ground-breaking technology and various products, one of which you will take lead on.
This company are big on 2 things; Awesome mobile technology and Ethics! What more could you want?!
On top of a great company ethos and direction, you also have a wider design team there not to mention some great benefits.
As a business they have 10 designers who constantly have catch-ups, reviews, knowledge shares etc. Needless to say they’re also big on learning and development.
Due to the nature of their product, business is doing really well and busier than ever, actively making a difference in the Covid battle!
An exciting time to join them.
PLEASE NOTE – they are a London-based company, so although interviews, on-boarding and work will happen remotely for a while to come, eventually (once deemed 100% safe) you will be needed in the office albeit with flexibility. Please bare this in mind if applying whilst living outside of London. Sponsorship is not being offered for this role either.
As a Senior Product Designer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Teaming up with their Brand, Product, Customer Service, and Research teams to establish empathy with their users worldwide.
- Working closely with their team of Product Owners, to help shape the roadmap with insights you gathered, tested and validated.
- Taking responsibility for delivering large projects, considering all elements of product design including research, UX and UI.
- Working with their developers to ensure consistency and quality throughout the entire product range.
- Designing and facilitating cross-functional workshops to get the best out of the product development team.
- Supporting the growth and development of junior team members, as well as finding learning opportunities for them when reviewing their work.
- Interaction design – You are confident facing complicated interaction problems, and can come up with simple, usable and creative solutions.
- Visual skills – You have an eye for aesthetics, you care about delivering a pleasing experience on top of a usable one, by paying close attention to details.
- User research – You’ve done research before, be it qualitative or quantitative. You always start from a user’s perspective and are confident looking for answers in channels necessary to end up with the best results. You document and share your results within the company.
- Collaboration – You understand that great design doesn’t happen in a vacuum, you involve your stakeholders early and often. You are experienced with (or at least up for) running workshops, brainstorms and various design sessions.
- Ownership – You take initiative, and are not waiting for others to make things happen. You constantly advocate and challenge decisions. You keep track of your own time, manage and prioritise your daily work.
- Design Systems – You have experience using or building a design system to keep consistency within design and front-end throughout product.
- Autonomy – You will be the sole designer on your first project, so you will need to have the experience, confidence and initiative to be able to do this successfully.
If this sounds of interest to you and suits your experience then please do get in touch ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.