Our client is an innovative applications development company, focusing on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts.
Based in London at Level39 Fintech hub in Canary Wharf, they have an expert team of blockchain developers that have been building cutting-edge solutions for disruptive start-ups and corporate clients in banking and finance, e-payments, energy trading, aviation, telecommunications and social impact sectors.
They’re now building a new generation of decentralised applications, working through some of the most interesting problems in this field such as KYC, identity management, transactions anonymity, encryption and data security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop cutting edge software solutions for start-ups and corporate clients
- Design and build large scale, high volume systems
- Engage with clients to understand their product vision and design proof-of-concept and production grade products
- Create user-friendly web and mobile interfaces
- Write automated tests
Required skills & experience:
- 5 + years of frontend development experience (Vanilla JS, Angular.js, Ember.js or jQuery)
- 2 + years React experience
- Deep web knowledge (DOM, CSS)
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Redux or similar Flux-like state-management tools
- Unit testing
- Git, Github
Additional desirable experience:
- React Native
- Experience with accessibility and legacy browser support (IE)
- React web & relevant stack: Webpack, Redux etc
- Experience of backend development with Node.js (Express.js)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
- Basic sysadmin and Bash scripting knowledge
- Experience with CSS3 new features (CSS3 transitions)
- Mobile development experience (Native or Phonegap/Cordova)
- Continuous integration tools
- End to end testing
- Experience working with project management tools, such as Slack, Trello, JIRA etc
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.