An international award-winning digital agency is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their London team on a permanent basis. If you're looking for an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names out there, alongside some of the most creative minds in the industry, click here for more info.
My client is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join their London team on a permanent basis. They are an International Design Agency with offices based in Central London.
This client strives to make the best digital communications in the world, in order for them to do this they hire the boldest, brightest talent. They have offices in 8 different locations across the world, over 650 digital specialists and partner with some of the biggest names out there.
You will be working across a variety of big accounts reporting into the Head of Design.
- Support creative work for new business and existing clients.
- Able to produce a combination of strategic and conceptual user centric design.
- Have a strong interest in current digital technologies to produce transformative brand experiences.
- Create layouts applying experience design principles such colour, typography, photography selection, visual and motion design
- Manage your work from brief to completion
- Operate with and communicate effectively among project management, tech and account management stakeholders.
- An experienced creative contributor who takes the initiative.
They are ideally looking for a Digital Unicorn.. the main aspect of the opportunity is UI Design but someone with good skills across PowerPoint, Animation, Illustration, Iconography etc. would be great.
What are they looking for?
- 5-6 years’ experience in an experience designer role
- A solid understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles.
- Relative to experience level, a high quality portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and analytical skills.
- Good functionality in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, prototyping tools such as InVision and Keynote / PowerPoint.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, XML, CMS.
- Keen eye for detail
If you would like to hear more information on this opportunity please get in touch asap – firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.