Product Designer to co-lead design on the Enterprise Squad, leading and owning design on this key business squad, as well as influencing the entire products design system.
Founded in 2016, their market-leading product is a user interface for managing content. An open-source React Single Page Application that you can customize and host wherever you want.
It is a customizable solution that treats content as data to power digital businesses, offering a suite of features to enable real-time collaboration on content.
They’re a small organisation and level organisation so you’ll have direct access to the co-founders to share knowledge and ideas.
Sponsorship is not being offered.
- This role is on the Enterprise team, looking after their Enterprise clients.
- Complex design challenge – making undefined workflows and journeys look and feel super simple & intuitive.
- Non-managing Lead role, owning design process and co-leading the team alongside the PM and Engineer.
- Strong visual design is a real focus area as it’s a skills gap in the team.
- Able to evangelise Design Thinking / Product Thinking / UCD / UX way of working.
- Use of UR/ workshops/Discovery to explore different angles.
- Present complex processes simple and usable form to C suite, product managers etc.
- Will be involved in making strategic and tactical decisions.
You’ll report to the Head of Product Design, with the support of the Lead User Researcher.
- Ability to handle complexity/experience with complex products.
- Experience in making strategic and tactical decisions.
- Able to define process, facilitation, discovery process, research.
- Strong Visual and UI Design skill set. Will be helping to shape the look and feel of the product.
- Good UX, UR is also important.
- 45-60 Mins with Head of Product Design
- Portfolio review (Present a case study to a panel of PM, 2 Designers and HoD)
- 1-2-1 with Engineers, PM’s and Talent
If this sounds of interest to you and matches your experience then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!