We are working with a Fintech that opens up investments to the everyday person.
They are a capital markets technology platform that connects public companies to their communities during fundraising.
Following a period of rapid growth over the past couple of years the company has a $190m Series C investment round in February 2022 and are still growing.
With commercial agreements in place with London Stock Exchange and Euronext, they’ve helped investors across the UK and France to access over 200 offers – including the IPOs of some big name brands/companies.
They are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join their rapidly expanding team where you’ll be involved in every step of the product process from concept through to delivery, ongoing testing and iteration.
They strive to create truly engaging experiences for their users which means having a strong sense of curiosity and being fascinated by getting under the skin of user needs, then using that evidence-based insight to develop clean, accessible, and innovative designs. This is a chance to be involved in a fast-paced environment where you can make a real impact.
- Working with the wider team to create solutions for both customer and business needs
- Supporting with the creation of new features and tools for a unique fintech business
- Partnering with UX Research to develop user testing strategy and insight recommendations
- Creating detailed prototypes for user testing and concept validation
- Contributing to the development of a world-class design system
- Creating high fidelity designs for implementation
- Liaising with developers and QA testers to ensure designs are built and delivered to design specifications
- Providing development teams with support and guidance to help follow design standards and UX best practices
- Coaching and mentoring other designers to develop their practice
- Have relevant industry experience designing products in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience designing for both web platforms and native app (Android & iOS)
- Ability to design for web standards and browser/device capabilities and limitations
- Expert with Figma and in the creation of both interactive and automated prototypes
- Strong technical design skills coupled with an affinity for brand experience design
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work in a self-directed yet collaborative manner
- The ability to articulate your design thinking and decision making
- Expert understanding of UX best practice and human behaviour
- Experience building design systems and UI toolkits
- You are comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- You have a user-centred design approach
- You are a keen problem-solver
- You are comfortable working in an agile team
- You know how to prioritise your time
- You are a team player supporting your team members when needed
- You are able to coach and guide other team members
Working Policy: 2 days office (London)