You’ll join a market leading and rapidly scaling tech business who have built a content management system like no other. As the design lead for the Enterprise squad, you will own the end-to-end design process for their key customer group, solving some highly complex problems and driving massive business impact.
A market leading, B2B SaaS product built to change the way organisations manage, publish and utilise their content.
Now in growth mode, the business has a global headcount of approximately 120 people, more than 10 million customers and some of the worlds most recognised brands relying on their software every day.
What makes them unique?
- Highly customizable. No two clients products are the same with each business re-building their platform to suit their own unique needs. Meaning you are designing a product that’s purpose is to be re-built, yet remain intuitive, simple, highly functional and beautiful. Sounds fun right?
- Plugs in to any front end – so there’s zero limitations, unlike some CMS’s where the front end is directly linked.
- Powered by structured content – Meaning content is stored in a way that can be infinitely re-purposed and reshaped, boosting productivity and creative possibilities.
As Lead Product Designer you will co-lead (Alongside an Engineering and Product Lead) the Enterprise Squad. Owning end to end design focusing on their largest clients, both by scale and revenue.
You’ll be supported by a dedicated researcher where required but own the end to end process from discovery and workshops, complex problem solving and concepts through to UI Design and Delivery.
You will be responsible for embedding true UCD and Product Thinking into the squad, bringing new processes and approaches to develop solutions.
Being part of the wider design org means you’ll also contribute to the design system and holistic design strategy beyond your vertical.
- Develop insights through tactical research with enterprise customers, and stakeholders.
- Work with your co-leads to identify opportunities your team can pursue.
- Facilitate discovery to arrive at unique solutions to complex problems.
- Define brilliant experiences both in function, and form.
- Collaborate with developers to support the build process and ship high quality experiences.
- Co-own the design system to continually improve the quality of the product and processes.
- Elevate the quality of the team’s output through provocation and inspiration.
Your first 12 Months?:
- Become familiar with the Enterprise offering, vision, and key challenges.
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience served by this team, and help people across the org to empathise with their needs.
- Establish a strong relationship and working process with your co-leads (EM and PM)
- Implement a repeatable discovery and design process for the team.
- Ship successful products in response to this year’s roadmap.
- Contribute to design culture, skills, and behaviors.
- Demonstrable experience in an end to end product design role, up to a Senior level.
- You have at least one case study demonstrating your process that you can share as part of your application.
- Demonstrable experience shipping a product and continuous improvement. This likely means you’ve worked in-house in previous roles.
- Comfortable with both Research and Visual Design. (Emphasis towards Visual Design)
- Strong communication skills. You feel comfortable taking stakeholders on a journey and teaching team members new ways top approach problems.
- Comfortable facilitating workshops.
- Strong visual design and interaction skill set.
- B2B experience would be ideal, but not 100% requires. Any complex product experience.
- 45-60 Mins with the Head of Product Design
- Portfolio review (Present a case study to a panel of PM, 2 Designers and the Head of PD)
- 1-2-1’s with Engineers, PM’s and Talent for a people and Culture round.
- Insurance and pension
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Subsidizing physical and mental health services.
- Stock options
- Regular all hands events
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- All the tools – Including your phone and home internet expenses.
- Growth opportunities