Automotive ecommerce scale-up with big plans looking for a Lead Product Designer
Our client are a scale-up on a mission to improve customer experience and leave their customers feeling empowered and informed. They have huge plans for the future and need your help!
You will work in a product squad alongside a product manager and tech lead practicing user-centred focused design.
- Help to run meetings and design workshops
- Identify opportunities to challenge/refine product and design processes
- Contribute to product squad planning
- Create UI solutions to complex interaction problems
- Establish design goals and success metrics
- Mentor juniors
- Significant experience within digital product design
- Confident creating wireframes, UI prototypes and production-ready designs
- Experience working with qualitative/quantitative data
- Experience with Sketch/Figma or similar
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Dog friendly office with refreshments
- Culture club & social events
- Subsidised gym
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.