This dynamic start-up were initially looking for a Senior UX Designer but recently changed the title to Senior Product Designer as the candidate will work end-to-end, from idea through to delivery. So it's UX-heavy but the right person will have visual design skills also.
This client is a design-led start-up who’ve created an innovative product which focusses on a data-heavy, yet intuitive, digital dashboard in place of traditional spreadsheets.
You would be joining the team at an exciting time in their growth, so get prepared to hit the ground running with this one. At the same time they have a very relaxed and supportive culture along with some great benefits!
***The design team is at the epicentre of the company, so you’ll get the chance to make a big impact on the product and team, contributing to the design vision***
They are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Designer to join their fast growing Product Team. As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll work in a collaborative team of Engineers, Product Managers and UI Engineers to help build the world’s best platform for the space they’re in.
- Identify UX requirements; develop user models, design and prototype new features and product for user testing.
- Conduct and own quantitative and qualitative research and user testing.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Produce scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes needed to communicate design visions and detailed requirements.
- Present to customers, business owners, and upper management.
- Communicate results from testing and research to help drive product decisions at a team level and at a business level.
- Support your team in delivering a well researched and data driven solution.
- You’re a Product Designer that enjoys research and getting stuck into data but also appreciates well implemented designs.
- You’re collaborative and see the value of working in a multifaceted team made up of design, engineering and product management.
- You have a passion for design and are a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- You love working closely with our customers on research and testing.
- You can evaluate user needs against business needs
- You can take ownership and lead projects
- Hands-on experience with prototyping tools (to include axure/sketch/invision)
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.