Join a specialist CX agency, solving complex problems for some of the largest retail brands around including Nike, Adidas, Timbaland and North Face.
A well established experience design agency that combines the power of customer insight, UX and design with constant innovation and experimentation to help leading brands create remarkable customer experiences.
They help huge brands like Adidas, North Face and Timbaland to understand the unmet needs of their customers and transform the way they meet them through testing, personalisation and service innovation across all channels.
As a Senior UX/Product Designer you will play an integral part in interpreting and synthesising insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviours of people to inspire and inform design decisions.
You’ll collaborate closely with others across the team to create
industry-leading products that deliver value for the people and the brands that you work with.
You’ll rely on user-centred design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences – from concept to execution.
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis.
- Create interactive experiences that are useful to users and promote your client’s businesses
- Identify key ideas to drive projects and how to implement them in multiple channels
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios.
- Present various aspects of the user experience to both the development team and directly to clients.
- Track and monitor the progress of development and quality of the overall experience.
- Has proven design experience with examples of successfully launched projects that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking via case studies.
- Previous experience of working in fast-paced agency environments is hugely beneficial.
- Is proficient in design principles for both web and mobile.
- Able to employ a broad set of methodologies to deliver work
- Comfortable designing across multiple channels
- Able to create simple, elegant solutions to solve complex interaction problems
- Able to create documentation with logical narrative and conceptual models
- Able to support the facilitation of workshops
- Advocates for the business value of user-centered approaches both internally and externally
- Experience designing for ecommerce journeys also beneficial.
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to Perkbox benefits and rewards platform, which provides a range of discounts on big retail brands and gym memberships, health & wellness support and much more!
- Regular company wide meetings and social events
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- 25 days annual leave + BH
- Approx 45 min chat with Senior Talent Manager & Ops Director to discuss your experience and the role.
- Approx 1 hour chat with Experience Design Director & Senior/Lead UX Designer – portfolio run through.