We all know going to university is expensive and some students need more help than others when it comes to financial support. This company aims to provide that support through private loans with the right amount of flexibility to get them where they want to be.
Helping university students get to where they strive to be, by providing flexible loans that suit their situations. This start-up are going through a maturing stage with their systems and products. They aim to improve their overall offering with the help of some additional UX support.
- Work with product and data to understand key drop off / customer pain points and brainstorm hypotheses on how these could be improved, putting firm plans in place to validate these.
- Design prototypes and testing these with users in person or via online platforms to gain usability and comprehension feedback so you can rapidly iterate and further test.
- Work closely with engineers to understand the complexities of your designs, ensure hand-off design files include everything they need, collaboratively maintain their design system and set interaction and accessibility guidelines.
- Facilitate workshops and lead meetings to successfully communicate your work and collaborate with cross-functional peers and teams (Engineering, Marketing, Product, and other internal stakeholders)
- Experience of building and shipping consumer products within the FinTech sector.
- You have a broad range of skills covering the design process end to end: research, wireframing, prototyping, interaction design.
- You’re comfortable leading qualitative research sessions with customers, bringing a user-centred approach and extracting key actionable insights informed by data, that can be applied going forward.
- You’re a fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- Bonus points if you have experience working on projects aimed at the target market i.e. students and young professionals.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.