Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity to play a key part within a small but massively beneficial service. Helping parents seek the right childcare at affordable prices.
This start-up has been setup by a mum who had first-hand experience in seeing how hard and expensive it can be to find the right childcare in London. She became determined to make things easier and more affordable for families as well as providing a platform for child carers to be trained and introduced also.
Now the business she’s setup is building the world’s best childcare service, starting in London. Making it easier and more affordable for families to access high quality childcare
You don’t have to be a parent to understand how beneficial this type of company is to thousands of people, both from a consumer perspective but also for job seekers within the childcare sector.
Their Tech-team is small but growing and you’d be reporting to a Head of Product who has an impressive background within UX.
Instead of an endless product road-map, they run short development cycles to test assumptions and make smart decisions quickly. You’ll work closely with engineers and operations to find and build creative solutions for business problems and make sure they’re delivering the most value to their customers.
Of course, everyone wants to create a compelling and beautiful experience, but most of all, these guys favour progress over perfection.
The sorts of problems you’ll be tasked with solving are;
– How can they ensure their users communicate better with each-other
– How can they ensure they’re providing the most logical and efficient services to their users
– The best way to profoundly impact the well-being of all families they deal with
What you’ll be asked to do;
– Contribute to “what we should work on next” with good rationale behind your answers
– Clearly and concisely present various stages of interface design development to the rest of the company
– Run your own usability testing to uncover issues, explore solutions, and gauge the usability of new and existing experiences
– Translate user feedback, business requirements, and quantitative data into design decisions
– Facilitate workshops, Design Sprints, and Design Studios as needed
They’re looking for someone with a strong background in UX/Product Design.
Due to their current size, these guys are looking for someone who can work autonomously. Although you’ll be working with a Head of Product, a UX Researcher and a bunch of engineers, you’ll need to be able to take the reigns with certain projects and rely on your own experience.
You’ll need to have;
– Experience working with Design Systems and Pattern Libraries, ideally having lead their development
– Experience designing for native & web products
– The ability to gain appropriate feedback from users on your solutions through qualitative and quantitative testing
– Strong abilities to turn user research into solutions, with Information Architecture, Interface Design and Interaction Design in your toolkit
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!