Senior Product Designer needed to join one of the world's leading next generation recruitment platforms. Their AI-powered hiring platform and smart autonomous matching technologies aims to disrupt the way talent and all-sized businesses connect.
Founded in Dusseldorf, Germany in 1996, our client has been helping jobseekers and companies through the evolution of the internet and the opportunities technology can provide in talent-seeking.
They have a 30-strong design team, with 10 researchers (growing to 15) and 20 across UX and UI. The wider company’s headcount is 4000, having grown 20% in the past four years.
- Individual contributor
- Working with the Product Manager and Engineering Lead within a product development team.
- Use creative and practical skills to create designs and experiences that encourage discussion with the team & stakeholders.
- Bringing ideas to life whilst continuously improving the UX.
- Understand and collaborate with research to inform product strategy.
- Master techniques for structure, navigation, interaction and workflows.
- Master UI and Visual Design Evaluation
- Leverage brand guidelines and design experience that reflect the brand personality.
- Facilitate complex design discussions to achieve consensus on desired outcomes.
- Fiercely champions how solving user problems will help achieve business outcomes and experience metrics
- Demonstrates creative, critical and design thinking and mastery of other relevant best practices.
- Is an expert in telling user-centred stories about how an interaction or journey should work in the context of the
- Understands and articulates how solving user problems will help achieve business outcomes
and experience metrics.
- Applies psychological techniques to influence a change in user behaviour.
- Thinking by analogy: ability to explore different mental models and paradigms to generate high
- Mastery of: (1) common patterns for UI (2) principles of visual design & (3) industry best
- Chat with Talent Acquisition
- Up to 60mins with Global Head of Design to discuss portfolio, experience and the role on the team
- 1.5 hr case-study deep dive with 3 people across research, design and product
- 30 min chat with VP or Product Director