This brand are leading the way with a suite of tools that make accountant’s lives easier. They’re now looking for a Midweight User Researcher to join their growing team!
Everyone working at this FinTech scale-up is passionate about their shared mission – taking the pain out of the mundane tasks that accountants face on a daily basis. In doing so they allow them to focus on what’s important, and empower them in providing greater value to their clients.
Accountants are integral to every business, and this brand’s products make them more productive, profitable and most importantly, give them their time back.
Working under the User Research Manager, this role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to step up and take on more responsibility. You’ll be able to work independently across your dedicated product area, but also receive support when needed.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Carrying out both generative and evaluative user research
- Working closely with Product Managers to discover and identify areas of opportunity
- Identifying behaviours and needs that inform the development of key user journeys
- Working with stakeholders, holding workshops and collaborative meetings
- Working collaboratively with both the Product and UX team to plan work and resolve issues
- Educating colleagues on best practices
- Ideally you’ll have experience working within the digital product space, particularly for a start-up or scale-up
- You’re comfortable working collaboratively within an Agile setting
- You’re confident with qualitative methodologies, but any quant experience is also a big bonus!
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written and you’re easily able to articulate yourself
- You have solid experience working across the end-to-end product lifecycle, both generatively and evaluatively
- You’re excited at the prospect of really progressing your career as a researcher!
What can you expect from them?
- Base salary of up to £60,000 doe
- A remote-first team (but offices in East London if you’d prefer)
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- Gym discount
- Bupa insurance
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.