We are working with a Fintech Scale-Up brand and are looking for various User Researchers to join a highly visible team that is at the heart of guiding their approach to enhancing user experience across all of their products.
An accounting software tool that makes accountants more productive, profitable, and powerful. In doing so they give them back the most precious commodity, time, which they can then use to add greater value to their clients.
The core focus of the User Researcher will be to improve how they analyse, document, and communicate how their customers interact with their products. They will be a user-champion, ensuring evidence-based, data-driven approaches to service design and delivery.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Own the end-to-end research process on specific research projects, including planning, implementation, and reporting of results as well as communication and ownership of research findings
- Collect data from various sources to provide insight into the differing behaviours of Dext customers
- Work closely with other team members on the implementation of product changes coming out of research insights
- Act as a strong advocate for user experience throughout the product research and design process
- Work with Product Management to decide on customer KPIs as our measurement of success.
- Be proactive in driving research operations improvements to ensure the team is continually improving.
- Research skills – Ability to help an organisation adopt a wide range of user research methods. Whether strategic or tactical, can lead a practice to help an organisation continually assure, improve and innovate through better user research.
- End-to-end project experience: Ability to independently run all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research).
- Growth mindset – This position is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing into a UX leadership role in time.
- Balanced execution – Good judgment when making trade-offs between experimental rigor and the need to quickly derive actionable insights that reduce project and/or product risk.
What’s in it for you?
They are a highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. They are a global, well-funded business but have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up.
- Up to £60,000
- Remote First policy with occasional visits to London office
- Monthly socials
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and day off on your birthday
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
If this sounds like the role for you please, Get in touch and email your up-to-date CV to Dan@zebrapeople.com