Midweight UI Designer needed to join a great team of UXers and other Designers to help our client with a brand refresh and replatforming product. They have a solid UX team in place so are looking for someone to refine the craft and make the user experience a pure delight !
- Bringing all user journeys and platforms under one clean, beautifully designed roof for the new single platform.
- Take a user centred design approach to the design of features, product and services that are clear, easy to use and loved by our customers.
- The delivery and presentation of clearly defined, well-communicated and effectively validated designs that drive customer confidence, engagement and business metrics.
- Guide and inform delightful UI and interaction design.
- Works collaboratively across multiple teams, projects and locations (mostly Peterborough and London) to
deliver UX projects across the business.
- Gives and asks for feedback regularly.
- Actively share your knowledge with others in the UX team and beyond
- Embodies the BGL values
- Contribute to defining and improving experiences for our customers.
- Seek opportunities to showcase and share the tools, methods, and outputs of the teams work across
- Listen and learn from others while sharing your own expertise
- Closely collaborate with colleagues outside of UI
- Report to a Lead or senior Designer and work with them and the rest of the design team to produce, delightful
web and app experiences, and contribute to our design system.
- Puts the customer and team first, acts as a customer advocate across the business.
- Proven passion for designing cutting-edge mobile and web customer
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver.
- Understands business goals and contributes to the right UI approach to fulfil
- Excellent communicator.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.