UI Designer needed - work with impressive global brands.
This ecommerce-focused consultancy carefully craft digital experiences, providing solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world with users at the heart of all that they do. This is a really exciting opportunity to work with a really great bunch of people at a company with lots of perks and a real focus on wellness.
- Work from home 3 days per week (remote home set up)
- Development opportunities
- Impressive working culture
Working closely with the UX teams and the wider UI team you will help to craft innovative digital experiences for a wide range of clients.
- Support the creative director to produce design concepts and ensure quality and consistency throughout the entire project
- Explore and communicate design concepts for digital solutions through artefacts like prototypes, moodboards and presentations
- Actively participate in research stages such as competitor analysis, ideation and brand onboarding
We are looking for a passionate and highly collaborative UI Designer. You must be comfortable working across various projects and deliverables at one time.
- Detail oriented
- Advanced level Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma
- Competent with Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign
- Ecommerce experience a bonus
Note: You may be required to travel from time to time when required through Europe & Middle East.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.