This is one of the fastest growing start-ups out there! Using AI combined with machine learning, this product offers smart, personalised banking support to over 1 million users worldwide.
This client is working radically to improve your relationship with money.
Combining AI & Machine Learning they offer a smart and personalised insight and support into your spending habits. This product is designed to make you feel good about money and the way you save/spend it. You talk to the chatbot by messaging it just as easily as you would your friends!
They were launched in 2016 and are currently helping over 1 million users across the UK, US and Canada, this is one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world!
As a Senior Product Designer, you will lead the design process for your squad, conducting some research (in collaboration with a dedicated researcher) to dig down in to the needs of your users within the business area you own, and develop solutions through a user centred and iterative approach.
You will work closely with a product owner, developers and other designers to improve the entire journey while remembering the business values – trust, honesty and transparency.
What will you be doing?:
- Solving customer problems that are key to the clients success with simple, robust and elegant solutions.
- Designing systems for mass personalisation with complex interaction patterns between chat and chat-integrated UI across Facebook Messenger the client’s app, and more
- Testing, iterating and refining concepts with our active community of users and growing list of alpha testers.
- Applying data, integrated A/B tests and customer support queries to validate and iterate on shipped features.
- Collaborating with team members and communicating designs to developers and the wider team.
- Three to five years full-time experience designing digital products in collaboration with developers
- A passion for creative design systems, design DNA, consistency, and re usability – from UI and content to user permissions and bot rules
- A portfolio of work that speaks to the craftsmanship and impact of your designs
- Experience designing at or for consumer focused tech companies
- Ability to own design problems and customer outcomes end-to-end, from understanding the users and pushing the client’s thinking with a variety of solutions, to designing the detailed workflows and interfaces that bring solutions to life.
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
If you want the chance to work on something different and be part of the future of fin tech then apply now!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.