We are working with a dynamic and innovative tech company who are a leader in their industry of work operating systems and project management platforms.
Their mission is to empower teams and organizations worldwide to plan, execute, and manage their work with ease and efficiency. With a strong commitment to user-centric design and cutting-edge technology, They’ve established themselves as a force in the industry, helping teams work smarter and more collaboratively.
The company are looking for a highly skilled and creative Senior Product Designer to help shape and craft a product that’s simple and creative. You will work across end-to-end user experiences from discovery to delivery as well as contributing the the development of their design system.
- Lead processes and projects while guiding other designers into success
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Focus on user experience using A/B tests and live results
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel
- Relevant experience designing complex systems/platforms
- You have experience collaborating closely with R&D
- You possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You have conducted user research and testing
This is a hybrid working role – 3 days per week in the London office
- Telephone Interview (15-20 minutes)
- Interview with group manager from Product Design which is two parts. Firstly, they’ll give an intro to the team & company and then dive into your portfolio with a Q&A about projects shown. Secondly, they’ll do a brainstorming exercises.
- Home task assignment (screening stage)
- If you pass the take home task there will be a final call with management & HR to go over task and cultural fit