Global advertising agency
Working for a renowned advertising agency, with big name clients. English-speaking role based in Amsterdam. Dutch-speaker would be handy but not mandatory.
A genuinely great place to work, this is for a global digital creative agency, who are also independently owned. They’re BIG on enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
They have offices all over the world, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Maybelline and Unilever.
In this case, you’d be located in the Amsterdam office but reporting to a London-based Head of UX.
You’d be needed in the office twice a week. Sponsorship or relocation packages are NOT being offered.
You’ll be part of the European UX team, which includes an Experience Director, Head of UX and 2x other Senior Designers.
– Be responsible for leading experience design on projects across clients.
– Contribute to the creation of experience design strategies and systems.
– Create a range of experience design deliverables, depending on the needs of the project, e.g. task flows, wireframes, competitor benchmarking, customer journey maps etc.
– Identify user needs and motivations, interpret client challenges and define experiences.
You need to be experienced with…
– Mobile-first projects.
– Working at Senior-level as a UX Designer with strong expertise in UX tools and processes.
– Good client relationship skills and stakeholder management.
– Able to accurately provide timings for deliverables and projects.
– Previous agency experience is a bonus.
– Excellent English speaking and writing skills – Dutch is a bonus.
1st stage – Call with the Head of UX
2nd stage – Whiteboard task with Head of UX and wider team
If this sounds of interest to you then please apply ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!