This automotive brand – the biggest name in their sector – are hiring a new Product Designer into their team as they elevate things to the next level, ensuring UCD is at the forefront of all of their exciting projects!
This client is constantly evolving to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a massive emphasis on Customer Experience. They want to be an invaluable addition to the lives of every day drivers across the country.
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Collaboration, expertise and integrity are just some of the factors that make this brand great!
Each designer sits within a dedicated Product Squad consisting of BA’s, Designers, Product Owners, Devs and Testers. Your role will be pivotal in terms of designing new features and optimising journeys across their digital offerings – and you’ll consistently be advocating for the customers’ needs because you understand their behaviour.
Your role will involve but not be limited to:
- Working in a fully Agile environment
- Designing new features across user journeys and boosting experiences to boost engagement and conversion rate
- Contributing to style guides and design systems
- Carrying out end-to-end design work
- Working with senior stakeholders to present your designs and explaining rationale
- Working closely with developers to deliver the best possible user experience
(Even if you don’t tick every single box that’s still fine!)
- Strong portfolio detailing your UX process and visual deliverables
- Proven experience in designing successfully for responsive web
- Super collaborative and a strong story teller; you’re easily able to articulate your ideas to those around you
- Confident working with stakeholders of all levels and building strong relationships
- Able to carry out visual design work
- Experience facilitating design sprints
- You come with experience working in a highly Agile background
- You’ve got previous experience working in a commercial role as a Product Designer
- You’re a resilient self-starter with a passion for design and you’re not afraid to put your ideas out there
What’s in it for you??
This is a really exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
- Base salary of up to £60,000
- Up to 10% bonus + other benefits
- 3 days remote working a week
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
- This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
If this sounds like a role you can’t miss out on, then send over your CV and portfolio over to email@example.com and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.