We are working with a content management system who are revolutionising the way companies can deliver their content to digital devices and products.
Our clients platform is redefining the CMS market and changing the way organizations collaborate and work with content.
Since being launched back in 2016 they have grown to be trusted by some of the biggest and most recognised companies/brands across the world.
What makes their product so unique is that is completely customisable and every company that uses it has their own unique product that operates and delivers what they need.
You’ll be working as part of their Enterprise team where they develops innovative tools to monitor, manage, and evolve the way these companies deal with vast amounts of content.
They are looking for a Senior Product designer to lead design across this team and for someone who can help define and deliver these tools.
- Lead design on the Enterprise Experience team.
- Develop insights through tactical research with enterprise customers, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate discovery to arrive at unique solutions to complex problems.
- Define experiences that are exemplary in function, and form.
- Help manage the team along with your engineering and product manager peers.
- Co-own the design system to continually improve UX quality
- Continually elevate the quality of the team’s output through provocation and inspiration.
- Relevant experience as a senior product designer.
- Adept at distilling and visualizing complex data to aid decision-making.
- Comfortable working with highly technical and business audiences.
- Strong visual and interaction design skills.
- A working knowledge of best practices for design process at technology companies.
- Experienced in discovery tools and methods, especially facilitation, and tactical research.
- Have worked on enterprise / B2B SaaS products.
You can be remote anywhere throughout Europe, the east coast of America or on site in Oslo.
- 45-60 Mins with the Head of Product Design
- Portfolio review (Present a case study to a panel of PM, 2 Designers and the Head of PD)
- 1-2-1’s with Engineers, PM’s and Talent for a people and Culture round.
- Insurance and pension
- 25 Days Holiday + BH
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- Subsidizing physical and mental health services.
- Stock options
- Regular all hands events
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- All the tools – Including your phone and home internet expenses.
- Growth opportunities