This brand – the biggest name in their sector – are now hiring a Lead UX Designer into their team as they elevate things to the next level, ensuring UCD is at the forefront of all of their exciting projects!
This client is currently undergoing a massive push to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a recently appointed new Head of UX and a massive emphasis on Customer Experience.
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
Making the lives of every day drivers easier is the end goal here, and your role will be integral to achieving this. You will be responsible for the design of end-to-end Product experiences whilst leading a team of Product Designers.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Being a true advocate for UCD and a voice for the user
- Solving complex problems and designing new products, whilst also optimising existing ones
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Maintaining a strategic element to your work to help shape the product portfolio
- Growing, mentoring and developing a team of designers
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment
The ideal candidate for this role…
- Proven track record of leading an in-house Product Design team within an Agile environment
- Strong portfolio that details your UX methodologies and process
- Experience of coaching and mentoring colleagues
- Strong communication skills, able to easily articulate your ideas to various teams and stakeholders of all levels
- Self-starter, easily able to take the initiative to generate new ideas
- Able to work at both a conceptual and strategic level
What’s in it for you??
This is a really exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s idea of them!
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
- This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
- Up to 10% bonus + other benefits
Please note that this role will be fully remote until earliest Spring 2021.
If you’re interested to find out more, send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.