We are working with a motoring association who are looking for a Design Researcher to make big changes to the user experience on their portfolio this is a very exciting opportunity here to come in they are expanding.
With the huge transformation happening within the company as they are trying to move more to drive engagement to their digital channels, they are expanding their design and research team. This is a great chance to come and leave your mark.
Your role will include (but not be limited to):
- Lead interdisciplinary teams through the design process, where harmonious collaboration is imperative
- Manage team research budget, including compensation for participants and team travel
- Inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of project work and deliverables
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Teach and support others as they learn prototyping skill set
- Conduct external benchmarking to inform the design research plan
- With the design team, create research stimuli to deeply understand user needs, uncover possibilities, and test assumptions
- Synthesize research findings and unearth systems-level patterns and frameworks
- Help develop creative storytelling tools to enable designing for user goals, values, and aspirations
- Experience working on highly collaborative teams, or other multidisciplinary teams
- Experience working with engineering and design teams
- Passionate about automotive and transportation industry
- Experience in designing and/or facilitating group collaboration workshops
- Experience using design thinking principles or methods in a formal, in-person setting
- Experience utilizing design thinking and/or human-centered design in large organizations
What’s in it for you??
This is an exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
- Up to £80,000 + other benefits
- Up to 2-3 days in the London Office
1 hour: Call with a colleague
30-1 hour calls, set aside a couple of hours: Panel interview
If this sounds of interest to you and matches your experience then please get in touch ASAP with your CV or email Dan@zebrapeople.com to stand the best chance of getting an interview!