At Zebra People, we’re passionate about matching up the very best talent with exactly what our clients are looking for. We work across pretty much every industry from design agencies and global brands to government departments and FinTech start-ups. We also partner with some of the biggest industry events in digital design, meaning that Zebra People is always at the forefront of digital when it comes to hiring.
Our team is busier than ever and we’re now looking for an UX and Product Design Consultant to join us and become an integral part of the team. You’ll join a hot desk, working across Contract and Perm as either a 360 or Delivery Consultant. Either way, there’s money to be made and roles ready to be filled. We’re already on track to hit our June incentive, despite it only being April!
You’ll be embedded within a team of 5 other UX recruiters, reporting to the Director.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as one of Zebra People’s specialist digital UX/Product Design Recruiters offering the best service in the industry to clients and candidates whilst staying abreast with business and industry trends. You’ll know your market beyond your existing clients.
- Achieving your quarterly targets through consistent delivery on every aspect of the recruitment cycle
- Capturing and actioning market intelligence such as project details, hiring manger names internal team structures et al
- Winning new, thrilling business through networking events, following up on leads and other means (this is one of the areas where you will be using your initiative and pro-active attitude)
- Consistent track record of managing clients to achieve repeat business
- Positioning Zebra People as recruitment consultancy of choice through building successful, long-lasting professional relationships with clients and candidates
- Sourcing top candidates and building ever expanding talent pool using traditional as well as innovative methods
What will you get from us?
- Cool offices in Shoreditch, overlooking Hoxton Square – amazing in the Summer!
- Usual perks: Flexi-time, subsidised gym, WFH post lockdown etc
- One month working anywhere in the world – you choose!
- Being part of an amazing, tight-knit herd of friendly and sociable Zebras with a great mix of backgrounds
- Clear career progression path and an emphasis on training and development
- Lucrative commission scheme
- The autonomy to work in the way that suits you – we welcome thinking outside of the box here if it gets the job done!
- Monthly/quarterly team socials, from cocktail nights and go-karting to festivals and trips away
- We’re also BIG on values and ethics – something our Directors in particular feel very strongly about