We're working with a well-known global creative agency that is going through a major shift and is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join their team.
The client is a worldwide digital creative agency that’s independently owned. They focus on using data in ways that benefit customers, using smooth technology, and creating amazing campaigns.
They have offices all around the globe and work with big brands like Nike, Costa coffee, Meta, Coca-cola, and many more.
If you join, you’d be based in the Amsterdam office, but you’d report to a Creative Director in London.
You’ll be part of the European Design team, which includes Creative Directors, an Experience Director, a Head of UX, and other Senior Designers. However, the immediate team in Amsterdam would be yourself, a Senior UX Designer, and a Creative Director.
Day-to-Day responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to decision-making by being the advocate for design. You’ll be the owner of the design language for this sector/platform
- Ensuring alignment with existing design language and interaction patterns. Identifying opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience
- Creating a range of designs outputs from conceptual layouts/templates & components/development ready specs/design system assets
- Presenting your work to external clients, explaining your design process and rationale.
- You will be helping define the design approach and project timings.
- Ensuring deliverables and deadlines are met. Working with the defined project tools such as Jira, monday.com, and slack.
- Proven in your area of expertise, you’ll be expected to champion design thinking
- Significant experience as a Visual Designer (UI)
- You’ve worked alongside a Design or Creative Director to lead creative work streams and be a part of shaping the approach as well as the end product
- You are comfortable in making decisions, conscious of time and delivery constraints
- You are pragmatic and calm under pressure and you understand how you present your work is as important as the work itself
- You explore new ways of working, trialling new tooling and injecting current and future trends into everything you do.
- You are proficient with prototyping tools (Figma/Principle/Framer/Lottie)
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills – Dutch is a bonus.
What they can offer:
- Salary up to €75k + Benefits
- WFH Policy: 2 days a week in the office
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Wellness & Resilience benefits
- And More….
3 Round Interview Stage
1st stage – Call with Creative Director.
2nd stage – Call with Creative Director and Head of Design.
3rd stage – Culture fit meeting with more of the team.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV and portfolio!