An eCommerce Platform who is looking to improve the automotive purchase journey for the better, is currently looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team on a permanent basis.
An eCommerce Platform who is looking to improve the automotive purchase journey for the better, is currently looking for a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) to join their team on a permanent basis. This client is aiming to create the best and easiest car buying experience in the world, they aim to fix all of the issues people currently face when buying a car.
This client is an energetic, fun start-up with a team of over 200+ people spread across offices in 3 different locations across the globe. They are growing extremely fast and have raised millions of pounds worth of funding since they launched in 2013. If you’re motivated, curious and want to work for a company who is constantly asking themselves how they can be better, keep on reading!
They are looking for a Product Designer to join their expanding design team on a permanent basis. Day to day duties will consist of you working and delivering final outcomes within an Agile Product Team. Whether you are a Senior Product Designer or a Product Designer ready to take a step-up, this is an opportunity for you to really leave your mark on their future of digital.
- Working with designers, product managers and developers to design best-in-class new features and products from concept to final delivery.
- Producing wire-frames, prototypes and production ready design for development.
- Helping to define and develop our Design Language System, ensuring our design work meets our high standards of consistency and quality.
- Presenting and articulating ideas to a variety of business stakeholders
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand the requirements of a project
- Making informed, data driven design decisions to present the best possible solutions.
- Championing the importance of good design throughout the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have over 5+ years’ experience in end to end Product Design (UI/UX)
- You have strong experience working within an eCommerce environment (preferably 5+ years)
- You have a portfolio showing strong evidence of your product design experience (user flows, defining a user problem, site maps, wire-framing and UI prototyping)
- You have experience in both responsive and native app design
- Experience working alongside product managers, ux architects and developers
- Excellent skills with design and prototyping software (Sketch, InVision, AdobeCC)
If you are passionate about Product Design and have the above experience please apply for this role asap! [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.