This client are again growing their design team even more, looking for both a Senior Product Designer along with 2x Lead Product Designers.
Global media publisher with big name titles most people will have heard of, with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms.
You’ll work within a large-sized design team in the UK but also alongside international colleagues across the world, working with stakeholders in their US and UK HQs as well as within their 10 other markets. This company strongly emphasise cross-functional working through partnering directly with their functional pillars for Product, Engineering, Architecture, Design, UX and Delivery.
Their London HQ is pretty central and will require you to be in the office 3 days a week.
Sponsorship is not being offered.
The client is looking for a new Senior Product Designer as well as 2x Lead Product Designers.
Senior Product Designer
- You’ll be focussed on their suite of MarTech tools and on the customer-facing experiences that are enabled by them, across their portfolio of brands. Looking for someone stronger on the UI side, design systems, brand identity and experienced with Marketing Messages also.
Lead Product Designer
- 1 of these positions will manage 1-2 other designers. In partnership with other Design Leads you will look to make a big impact in the focus areas of self service, user autonomy and smart publishing. Looking for someone who’s worked on enterprise tooling and CMS systems.
- The other Lead position will manage 2 senior designers and has more of a lead towards UX, taxonomy framework, strategy etc. But still needs visual skill too. You’ll be working on harmonising the discovery and navigation across the brands.
All 3 positions will still report to a Design Director.
Whether Senior or Lead level, we’ll be looking for experience with;
- Experience designing, launching, and iterating on high-quality, user-centered web products
- Familiarity and experience with hypothesis-driven design, as well as qualitative and quantitative testing; a data-driven mindset
- Deep expertise in visual design and interaction design, with the ability to enhance aesthetics
- Experience with rapid prototyping, iterating, and refining design solutions based on user feedback
- Ability to draw from data to uncover behavioural insights and inform design decisions
- A broad design toolkit (user journeys, wireframes, functional specs) and the experience to know when to use a particular approach
- Understanding of web accessibility best practices
- Strong experience leading cross-platform digital experiences at consumer-focused technology or media companies.
- Exceptional track record to empower and manage teams of designers, to help them grow and succeed.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal skills, to clearly communicate and lead diverse, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Expert at being able to guide on user experience design, including usability principles, user research methodology, testing techniques (A/B, Multi-Variant), design theory, and interaction design.
- 1 hour call with Head of Department
- 1 hour panel interview with members of different teams
If this sounds of interest to you and matches your experience then please get in touch ASAP with your CV and portfolio to stand the best chance of getting an interview!