Many agencies have UX as part of their offering these days, but these guys have had UX expertise as their primary offering for over 10 years now. They're made up of high-pedigree consultants and work with global, household names. In addition, they have a work-life balance very unlike what you would normally think of in the agency world.
London-based agency who have got to be one of the best in the UK for proper User Experience design.
They have a tight-knit UX team across a wider digital team and work on a variety of projects from large scale digital transformations through to service design strategies and chatbot interfaces.
They have a culture unlike many other agencies and offer a work-life balance that will keep your family and loved ones happy.
The depth to their UX processes is what you’d expect from a UX-focussed agency. From Research, Testing and Strategy through to Design and Implementation. You won’t find any full-time wireframers here!
They’re big on User Research and will expect you to be too.
- Run a variety of challenging projects with household-name brands
- Deliver interaction design and IA in-line with customer and business requirements
- Help understand customer needs by conducting face-to-face user research and understanding analytics
- Develop and deliver ongoing digital strategies and roadmaps
- Help manage client relationships to ensure their buy-in to the agency’s work and the long-term relationship
- Take a lead in evolving their approach to eCommerce user experience
- You’ll work very closely with their ever-expanding team of UX consultants, UI designers, client partners and project managers. You’ll have lots of responsibility from day one to make sure you’re able to deliver amazing work that you’re super-proud of.
Experience-wise, you will need;
- Full end-to-end experience on eCommerce projects previously, as a UX Designer.
- User Research is key along with the usual UX Design deliverables.
- Any previous experience working within an agency is a bonus (but not essential), as would be any experience working closely with developers.
Be mindful of;
- Having the right culture-fit is huge for these guys. That means no egos and a focus on collaboration.
- You will be communicating at all levels, internally and externally, so you’ll need to be very confident with this. Including being able to help with presentations as well as mentoring others.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.