We are working with a modern content management system that are chosen by some of the biggest brands in the world, they are looking for a Staff Product Designer to join them 🚀
The Client is an innovative CMS system known for delivering content to digital devices and products. They work with world-renowned brands like Sonos, Loom, Figma, Nike, Spotify, Stack Overflow, and more to re-use content across any channel and to connect to any third-party technology.
They’re looking for a Staff Product Designer to join and lead their developer experience team. You’ll come in and tackle some of the most challenging problems, and make an impact across the company’s product and organisation.
As a Product Designer here, you will engage in regular design reviews, hone your craft, learn and share skills, and help raise the bar for design across the organisation. You will also support and evolve the client’s design system.
Here’s what your day-to-day will involve:
- Co-owning the design system to continually improve the UX quality of the client’s product
- Helping manage the team along with your engineering and product manager peers
- Creating compelling research deliverables that engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Working on cross-team initiatives that have a broad impact on the product
- Being accountable for your growth as an individual practitioner and growing the research capabilities of our product teams
- Developing insights through tactical research with enterprise customers, and stakeholders
- Offering mentorship to designers, and raising design literacy across the org
- You have a sufficient understanding of web development concepts to be comfortable defining how code should translate to UI
- You are excited by the opportunity to create win-win solutions for developers and editors
- You are able to think big but start small, and move fast
- You are experienced in discovery tools and methods, especially facilitation, and tactical research
- Have experience taking complex problems and solving them in innovative ways, embracing a curious and flexible mindset, Iterative thinking, and ‘learning by doing’
- You have a passion for inclusivity and accessibility
- You’re confident in communicating with stakeholders of all levels
- You have led and managed a Design team
What they can offer:
- Base up to $220k + Stocks + Benefits
- Parental leave, health insurance, and PTO days (you must take an absolute minimum of 20 holiday days a year!)
- You will be based remotely in the US (East Coast), but you will also have the opportunity to work from their offices in San Francisco and Oslo from time to time
- A healthy work-life balance. A balance in life is important to them, and they accommodate flexible work hours that allow for having a healthy work-life balance
3 Round Interview Stage
1. A Chat with the Head of Product Design and a leader of the product team
2. Conversation with the CEO – 1hr (Prepare a presentation of projects you have worked on – 15mins to kick start the conversation)
3. Meeting the Experience Director
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV and portfolio!