We’re working with a much-loved automotive brand and they’re looking for a visually-focused product designer to join them on an exciting new venture.
This client, one of the biggest names in their sector, have recently begun a new venture, focusing on connected car propositions and innovative technology for cars and drivers. They want to be an invaluable addition to the lives of every day drivers across the country.
The brand has over 15mil members so you’d have a huge audience, and they place a massive emphasis on innovation and collaboration. You’d be joining a great culture, lovely team and have exposure to strong development opportunities.
Joining a team of 4 currently you really will be joining this project in it’s infancy, meaning there’s huge scope for where you can take things and the impact you can have.
Initially you’d be working on their mobile app, translating complex data points into easily digestible visuals.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Owning the end-to-end design across multiple features
- Contributing to the creation and evolution of the brand’s design tools and frameworks including their Design System and ways of working
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, product managers, engineers and marketing
- Working closely with a User Researcher to obtain regular user feedback with the intention of ultimately improving the experience of the products
- An expert in your field, you’ll be using external inspiration, tools, techniques and emerging tech to inform your decision-making
This role would be perfect for someone who’s excited by the prospect of bringing a lot of energy and creativity to a challenging role. You’ll be joining a start-up style environment so being able to work in the grey and at pace will be crucial here.
Ideal attributes and experience:
- You’ve got a strong portfolio that demonstrates clean visual UI/UX work
- You’ve got experience with mobile app design
- You’re able to take a ton of various data points and translate these into engaging and digestible visuals for users
- You can evidence that you’ve worked on a product from beginning to launch
- Previous roles have had you collaborating consistently with engineering teams and marketing
- You’re able to lead a squad, motivate a team and you’re a good story teller, easily able to take people on a journey through your design work
💸 Salary: Up to £88,000 doe + benefits
🏡 WFH policy: Min. 2 days in London office
💬 Interview process: 2 stage
If this sounds like an opportunity that you can’t pass up, then apply today with your CV and portfolio!