Senior UI Designer - eCommerce experience is required!
The client is a well-known leading travel brand who have been changing the way people travel for the past 20 years.
With links to over 100 different destinations, they are one of the most popular choices for travel in the UK and they are looking to hire a lucky Senior UI Designer to join their team!
PLEASE ENSURE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO IS ATTACHED TO YOUR APPLICATION. WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
They are looking for a user-centric Senior UI Designer to join their amazing in-house design team on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity for you to work with some of the most creative minds in the travel industry.
This is a really exciting opportunity where you will be leading the visual design across all their digital touch points. This gives you the chance to really elevate their design system to the next level.
- Strong design logic and principles is essential.
- A real creative flair and a strong eye for detail
- Experience working with eCommerce brands
- Confident and experienced designing transnational journeys
- Detail orientated with strong layout and visual design skills
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Be able to work and keep up with a fast-paced agile work environment
- At least 7 years UI Design experience within a commercial environment
If you feel that your skills and experience are relevant and match the requirements for this role do not hesitant to apply!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.