You'll be working on a new digital platform, designing new features and functionalities, optimising and enhancing existing ones, contributing to the design system, and helping create an experience framework that supports the product team in strategic decision making.
3 MONTHS , LIKELY EXTENSION (LONG-TERM PROJECT)
HYBRID – LONDON MEETINGS ONCE A WEEK
The project requires a high level of responsive platform design experience, and a strong background in designing for data rich environments including dashboards and data visualisation.
About your day-to-day
- You’ll work closely with the UX team to design new features and functionalities, and enhance existing ones
- Working with research and analytics to understand user behaviour and needs
- Quickly formulating creative ideas based on research insights and intuition
- Prototyping ideas quickly (i.e., make the simplest artefact possible to test a hypothesis or assumption)
- Sharing your ideas and designs in regular design team review meetings
- Presenting your designs to your squad team, and preparing them for handover to development
- Working with the UX and development team on design QA across the platform
- Helping to manage and develop the project’s design system
What we’d like to see
- Previous experience within an agency, client-side team or consultancy working in a collaborative environment
- Experience in helping UK and/or global brands design and deliver digital products and services
- An energetic and passionate approach to design
- Deep knowledge of:
- Best practice design principles and accessibility
- Design processes
- Industry innovations
- Understanding of:
- The role of UX, Service Design and Content Strategy
- How you can employ user research and insights
- Agile development methodologies and lean ways of working
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate a vision, and articulate it simply and confidently for internal stakeholders or clients
- A belief in risk-taking design, always pushing beyond the expected solution, and making something you would love to use.
- A natural problem solver with an open mind
- A portfolio of relevant and high quality design projects
- A master of Figma, with experience of Sketch and Invision
- Aware of development techniques (e.g. jQuery, HTML5, CSS etc) that can be used in order to achieve the vision
- Able to work remotely, and in our More London office when required