We're working with a well-known Digital Innovation Company who are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the team for January 2024
The client is a well-known digital innovation brand who are all about creating and revolutionising products and services across a stellar digital portfolio.
This brand brings together strategy & execution to make breakthrough products & services.
Picture yourself in the midst of innovative projects that leave a lasting mark. With a history of collaborations with industry giants like O2, Dominos, Kia, Easyjet, Vodafone, and other renowned names, you’ll be at the center point of digital innovation. This is your chance to be part of a team that’s defining the future of design.
For this role, they are seeking a design enthusiast with a love for digital technology and a knack for creating engaging online experiences.
Day-to-Day responsibilities will include:
- You will be looking at interactions using your UI knowledge
- You will actively contribute to a positive design culture, mentoring junior team members.
- You are someone driven to excel, confident in leading and collaborating effectively to achieve outstanding results.
- You will be taking pride in delivering exceptional design outcomes for top-tier brands, with a focus on refining design systems.
They are looking for an a digital product designer at heart, with a special passion for interface design. The idea of design systems, atomic design, and emphasising the interface as a brand’s digital representation excites you.
- You advocate for the power of design in creating outstanding digital experiences without compromising creativity or user-centered thinking.
- You enjoying both ideation and problem-solving, actively participating in workshops, ideation sessions, and collaborating with the team to innovate and enhance brand experiences.
- You value cohesive design systems, working closely with UX designers and cross-functional teams to ensure they meet the experience requirements, and proficiently promote effective design system utilization.
- You possess a keen eye for combining brand visual language and interface design for aesthetically pleasing and functional apps and websites, excelling in solving complex design challenges and delivering top-notch solutions.
- You are proficient in atomic design principles and experienced in crafting effective design systems, collaborating seamlessly with UX and development teams, while also understanding motion and interactive principles in UI.
- You showcase a strong portfolio and proven experience in consistently delivering exceptional work.
What they can offer:
- Salary up to £55k + Benefits
- WFH Policy: 3 days a week in the office (Tues/Wed/Thurs)
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Healthcare
- And More….
2 Round Interview Stage
1st stage – Onsite to meet Lead Designers
2nd stage – Onsite to meet the Chief Design Officer and Head of Product Management
If you are interested in this role, please apply today with your CV and portfolio!